We are living in a very fluid environment with the ongoing COVID-19, and our community at The Village knows that keeping the lines of communication open is vitial.
Please read the following and if you have any questions, please email.
Robbie and Kim-Leigh will be onsite to assist you where possible. When coming to the office please ensure that there is only one person at a time inside the office.
The following information has been obtained from the University of Sunshine Coast:
If you or your housemates show any signs of COVID-19, we recommend that you contact your local GP or if you don’t have a GP here on the Sunshine Coast please contact Queensland Health on 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84) immediately.
COVID-19 has symptoms that include (but are not limited to):
• Flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat or headache
• Difficulty breathing.
Anyone with the above symptoms who has travelled from any other country in the past 14 days should visit a GP immediately. Please call ahead and advise of your symptoms and recent travel before your appointment so the clinic can take necessary precautions.
We ask that you observe general health precautions as advised by public health experts, including:
• Frequently wash hands by using alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water
• When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or a tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands
• Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough
• If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share your previous travel history with your health care provider
We encourage our Village family to reach out to one another and be kind and compassionate during this time of unease.
If you have any questions regarding your accommodation and COVID-19, please contact the office.